1) Pranab K Dan, Obstacle Avoidance and Travel Path Determination in Facility Location Planning, Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering' , Vol (3) Number (1), pp. 37- 46, 2008 (ISSN 1995-6665)
2) Pranab K Dan, A procedure for determining optimal facility location and sub-optimal positions, South African Journal of Industrial Engineering Vol 19(2), 2008, (ISSN 1012-277X)
3) Pranab K Dan, K. Guhathakurta and S. Gupta, Modelling for Land Acquisition for SEZ, e- Journal of Science & Technology, Issue 2, Volume 3, 2008 (pp. 43-50), (ISSN 1790 5613)
4) Pranab K Dan, K. Guhathakurta and S. Gupta, Modelling for Industrial Land Acquisition for SEZ, Nordicum-Mediterraneam, Vol. 4, Number 1, 2009 (ISSN: 1670 6242)
5) P. Upadhyay and Pranab K Dan, User’s Perspective of Factor(s) influencing for ERP implementation in Small and Medium Enterprises in India, International Journal of Electronic CRM, Volume 4, Number 1,2010
6) K. Guhathakurta, S. Banerjee, Pranab K Dan, Analyzing Voltage Fluctuations of Power Plants Using Techniques of Nonlinear Dynamics, International Journal of Modern Physics B (Accepted)
7) Upadhyay Parijat and Pranab K Dan, Some issues for Indian SME’s considering ERP Implementation, Review of Business and Technology Research,Vol.2,No. 1,2009. ISSN: 1941- 9414.
8) Upadhyay Parijat and Pranab K Dan, Factors Influencing ERP Implementations In Indian Organisations, South Asian Journal of Socio-Political Studies(SAJOSPS), Vol 10.No.1, 2009; ISSN 0972-4613
9) Pranab K Dan, Obstacle Avoidance Method for a Mobile Robot, Thammasat International Journal of Science and Technology, Volume 14, No. 4, 2009, pp. 28-37, ISSN 0859-4074
10) Parijat Upadhyay and Pranab K Dan, ERP in Indian SME’s: A Post Implementation Study of the Underlying Critical Success Factors, International Journal of Management Innovation System, 2009, Vol. 1, No. 2: E1, ISSN 1943-1384
11) Pranab K Dan, S Bhattacharjee, A K Basak, Modeling for Optimality of Mixed Mode Network for Sustainable Data Communication, Special Issue, Vol.VIII, Number 1, Kindler(ISSN 0973-0486)
12) M.Chattopadhyay, Pranab K Dan, N. Das, Multivariate Analysis of Complete Linkage Clustering Method for Cell Formation in Group Technology, JIS Management Vista (ISSN:0974- 0872), Vol III, Number 1, 2009, pp. 70-78
13) Upadhyay Parijat, Pranab K Dan & Indrani Sengupta: “A study to identify the Critical Success Factors for ERP implementation in Indian SME sector”,FOCUS:Journal of Institute of Finance and International Management,Bangalore( In Press )
1) P. Upadhyay and Pranab K Dan, “An explorative study to identify the Critical Success Factors for ERP Implementation in Indian small and medium enterprises”, ICIT2008 Proceedings published by IEEE CS Press.
2) M.Chattopadhyay, Pranab K Dan, N Das, Application of Self Organizing Map in Machine-Part Cell Formation, IICAI 2009
3) Parijat Upadhyay & Pranab K Dan, Some issues for Indian SMEs considering ERP Implementation, International Conference on Global Issues in Business & Technology, 22-24 December, 2009, Indore, MP, India
4) Parijat Upadhyay and Pranab K Dan, ERP in Indian SME's: A Post Implementation Study of the Underlying Implementation Issues; IAOM(Indian Academy of Management) Conference, 28- 30, December, 2009, XLRI, Jamshedpur, India.
5) M.Chattopadhyay, S.Chattopadhyay, Pranab K Dan, N Das, SOM Clustering in Cellular Manufacturing, National Conference on Computing and Systems, January, 2010, University of Burdwan.
6) Pranab K Dan, Saurav Sengupta, Rana Basu, Factors influencing application of mobile phones in primary education and beyond, 13th National conference on e-Governance, February, 2010, Jaipur, India, [Organised by Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grivances, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grivances & Pension, Government of India in collaboration with Tata Consultancy Services. ]
1) P. Upadhyay and Pranab K Dan, User's Perspective of Factor(s) Influencing ERP Implementation in Small and Medium Enterprises in India, Chapter in Edited Book: 'Innovation in Information and Communication Technology, Advanced Research Series, Macmillan Publishers India Ltd.
2) Upadhyay Parijat and Pranab K Dan, A Study To Identify The Critical Success Factors For ERP Implementation In An Indian SME: A Case Based Approach, Chapter in edited book: Information Systems, Technology and Management, Communications in Computers and Information Science Series, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg,ISSN-1865-0929, ICISTM 2009.